Certificate in Pre-Sessional English
This programme is for students who have already qualified for entry to their programme of study but don’t meet the English language requirement for Bachelor, or Master study.
This is a one-semester intensive English language improvement programme.
Duration: 1 semester
Start Dates: Mid-January* or Late May each year.
Qualification Received: NFQ Level 6 Certificate (30 ECTS)
English Entry Requirement:
- IELTS 5.0 for progression onto a Level 7 Ordinary Bachelor Degree
- IELTS 5.5 for progression onto a Level 8 Honours Bachelor Degree
- IELTS 6.0 for progression onto a Level 9 Masters programme
Tuition Fees: €2,000 (scholarships available)
Progression Pathway: successful completion of this programme will enable students to progress to an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at DkIT.
- Information Technology Skills (5 ECTS)
- Introduction to Research & Study Skills (5 ECTS)
- English Foundation – Higher Level 2 (5 ECTS)
- Intercultural Competence (5 ECTS)
- Introduction to Business (5 ECTS) Orientation (5 ECTS)
Download Our International Mini Guide: