This programme is for students who have already qualified for entry to their programme of study but don’t meet the English language requirement for Bachelor, or Master study.
This is a one-semester intensive English language improvement programme.
Duration: 1 semester
Start Dates: Mid-January* or Late May each year.
Qualification Received: NFQ Level 6 Certificate (30 ECTS)
English Entry Requirement:
- IELTS 5.0 for progression onto a Level 7 Ordinary Bachelor Degree
- IELTS 5.5 for progression onto a Level 8 Honours Bachelor Degree
- IELTS 6.0 for progression onto a Level 9 Masters programme
Tuition Fees: €2,000 (scholarships available)
Progression Pathway: successful completion of this programme will enable students to progress to an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at DkIT.
- Information Technology Skills (5 ECTS)
- Introduction to Research & Study Skills (5 ECTS)
- English Foundation – Higher Level 2 (5 ECTS)
- Intercultural Competence (5 ECTS)
- Introduction to Business (5 ECTS) Orientation (5 ECTS)
Download Our International Mini Guide: